- Bus fee will be charged for eleven months ie. from APRIL to MARCH (Except June).
- Board appearing students of VIII, X & XII Class will also have to pay bus fee for Eleven months ie. APRIL to MARCH (Except June).
- Bus facility once availed will have to be continued for six months and if anybody wants to discontinue after six months then he/she will have to inform the office at least one months in advance otherwise the request will not be entertained. No request for discontinuing bus facility will be accepted after 30th November.
- Students will not be allowed to be dropped at any other point except his/her designated point. If anyone wants to change his picking/dropping point, prior information must be given to principal.
- If you are not satisfied with school bus facility, you may contact personally to Bus Incharge or Principal. Parents are requested not to take any kind of decision individually.
- Parents are requested not to use any kind of unparliamentary language with anyone.. In such cases your ward may be expelled/resticated and it will be responsibility of parents.
- Don's pay any kind of fee or money to bus driver of conductor. The school is not responsible form such kind of activities.
- The students must reach the designated place 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival of bus otherwise the school will not be responsible for your child missing the bus.
- Picking & dropping points will be the same.
- Bus fee must be paid in two installments. I & II installment dues must be cleared in April & October respectively.
- Students availing leave has to inform one day in advance to the bus driver/office otherwise the bus will not go to the designated place next day.
- School bus facility will be provided if there are minimum 10 students on that route.
- One side bus facility will not be provided under any circumstances.
- School bused will run on main roads/routes and not in the interior of the colonies.
- The changes in bus route & time may be done if certain unavoidable circumstances arise.
- School bus is a facility and not a right. Therefore this facility will only be provided if there is a vacant seat on the particular route.
- If petrol of diesel prices hike in future then the bus fare may be increased accordingly.
N. K. Public School (English Medium), Arya Nagar, Murlipura, Jaipur
Phone : 0141-2231152 ,0141-2232089
Mobile : 9785500042 ,9785500061
Fax : 0141-2231482
Email : email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org
©2011nkpublicschool.com. All rights arev reserved.